The Friday Shirk Report – February 19, 2010 | Volume 45
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- This is how gangstas roll
- Laziest Guy Ever
- Lots of good things going on here
- Mt. Roraima is nine thousand feet high and two billion years old. Its rocky, flat top is five miles long and totally isolated from the surrounding jungle
- Berulusconi Addresses a Photoshopped Crowd
- Metal Sculpture in a field creates a brilliant illusion
- Holy S#!T is that a li….oh
- Uncontested worst tattoo ever
- Look what I just found on this painting of Jesus!
- Say it fast. Real Fast
- This Billboard in New Orleans is All kind of Amazing. Crabs Assassin in da hizzle
- 60% of the time it works all the time
- Holy Crap is that a ROOM FOR RENT ON MY CRAIGSLIST!!?!?!?!
- Thrilling facts about fecal matter
- “What did the five fingers say to the face?” – Rick James
- The Difference between a Pirated DVD and a Purchased one
- One sec gotta tell everyone on Facebook
- Crazy burn pattern after being struck by
- Did you catch Tron at the Olympics?
- Badass Pizza Son
- 1938 Dating Guide for Single Women
- 30 Pictures of Goats Being Crazy
- Awesome Footage of a White Blood Cell in Action
- It’s Been Nearly Four Years Since Roger Ebert lost his Jaw and ability to Speak
- Nice Collection of Trick Photography with Album Covers
- This is a mosquito getting killed by a laser
- The 20 Weirdest Apartments in the World
- 30 Rare Movie Star Photos
- The Big Picture Highlights Carnival 2010
- The Case for an Older Woman
TAKE YOUR WEEKEND TO NEW HEIGHTS!