The Friday Shirk Report – March 19, 2010 | Volume 49
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- I see your backflip and raise you a cat flip
- The Choice is Yours. Pick Two.
- It makes so much sense. How am I only seeing this now?
- The Killer Whale that Killed Its Trainers Speaks Out
- The Ludacris-proximity sadness meter
- If you watch it long enough, it actually comes off!
- The Stomach of a Trichotillomaniac (warning: this is gross)
- Alligator vs Elephant. The Winner is obvious
- But what if it’s a big hoax?
- I see what you did there
- The Skeleton of Conjoined Twins
- Hover Cat is unstoppable
- Exclusive deleted scene from Reindeer Games. Never seen before!
- How the Facebook generation protests
- Swish FTW!
- An Exponential Graph on Scale
- Damn Nature. You scary
- Sweet Envelope Opening Machine
- The Internet’s Undersea World. You Didn’t think it was all in the clouds did you :P
- Fantastic Hi-Res Image of Aurora Borealis
- The StinkyMeat Expose. Absolutely Disgusting Yet It Compels You to Keep on Clicking
- Get Inspired: Highlights from the 2010 Winter Paralympic Games in Vancouver by the Big Picture
- How to make a weapon even more weapony!
- 30 Really Dumb Inventions
- Reverse-Realism. People that look like paintings
- Curse of the Black Gold: 50 Years of Oil in the Niger Delta
- The 12 Best South Park Political Parodies
- Confident Blog Post from the Chief Counsel of YouTube regarding the Viacom vs YouTube Lawsuit
- Nike’s 45 Best Ads Inspire You to Do it Too
- Lengthy but fascinating interview with the legendary Karl Lagerfeld
DEFY GRAVITY THIS WEEKEND!