The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 104
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
– Ever wonder how suits look so crisp in magazines?
– All hail the Lord of the Bananas!
– The sign revolution. It’s coming
– You know that ‘line’ where you sign your name on cheques? That’s no line! It’s words. Legally binding ones
– Taking an April Fools office joke to the next level
– How to turn fun into a fatality? Just add red
– What to get a hipster for Christmas
– Judging depth in murky water can be tricky
– It was a matter of time
– Gangstas don’t dance they boogie. And platypuses don’t walk, they waddle
– How to prank your friends
– Leaning on the Great Wall of China
– Headline fail
– This baby video in reverse is even better! (reference for those that are unfamiliar)
– What if Bieber has Steve Buscemi’s eyes?
– Parenting 101
– Sweet stampler
– How to get extra time for assignments
– 8 Actors Who Look Exactly the Same on Every Movie Poster
– Three recent emails from ‘Don’t Even Reply’ that are quite excellent – My new jogging partner | Rude phone salesman | Dishwasher confusion
– And the hero of the week goes to Susumu Sugawara
– Great collection of geological wonders around the world
– Awesome story on Kerry ‘The Prince of Whales’ Packer. One of the world’s most prolific gamblers (thx for sharing Chris Wong!)
– Brilliant gallery of aerial photography by Cameron Davidson
– India Wins the 2011 Cricket World Cup [36 pics]
– The Birthday Problem explained: With 57 people, there is 99% probability two people have the same birthday
– New York’s Forgotten Island – North Brother Island
– Visions of Earth photo gallery by Nat Geo
Bassnectar on the audio. Excellent.
Note the backflip
Thx for sharing Tamara!
Thx for sharing Vicky!
HAVE A MONUMENTAL WEEKEND!