The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 104
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- Ever wonder how suits look so crisp in magazines?
- All hail the Lord of the Bananas!
- The sign revolution. It’s coming
- You know that ‘line’ where you sign your name on cheques? That’s no line! It’s words. Legally binding ones
- Taking an April Fools office joke to the next level
- How to turn fun into a fatality? Just add red
- What to get a hipster for Christmas
- Judging depth in murky water can be tricky
- It was a matter of time
- Gangstas don’t dance they boogie. And platypuses don’t walk, they waddle
- How to prank your friends
- Leaning on the Great Wall of China
- Headline fail
- This baby video in reverse is even better! (reference for those that are unfamiliar)
- What if Bieber has Steve Buscemi’s eyes?
- Parenting 101
- Sweet stampler
- How to get extra time for assignments
- 8 Actors Who Look Exactly the Same on Every Movie Poster
- Three recent emails from ‘Don’t Even Reply’ that are quite excellent – My new jogging partner | Rude phone salesman | Dishwasher confusion
- And the hero of the week goes to Susumu Sugawara
- Great collection of geological wonders around the world
- Awesome story on Kerry ‘The Prince of Whales’ Packer. One of the world’s most prolific gamblers (thx for sharing Chris Wong!)
- Brilliant gallery of aerial photography by Cameron Davidson
- India Wins the 2011 Cricket World Cup [36 pics]
- The Birthday Problem explained: With 57 people, there is 99% probability two people have the same birthday
- New York’s Forgotten Island – North Brother Island
- Visions of Earth photo gallery by Nat Geo
Bassnectar on the audio. Excellent.
Note the backflip
Thx for sharing Tamara!
Thx for sharing Vicky!
HAVE A MONUMENTAL WEEKEND!