The Shirk Report – Volume 151
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends :)
- A poem by Oscar Gamble
- Made in China. Lost in translation
- Conan and Andy are Newt and Callista
- Shark Bomb. The most terrifying of all photobombs
- Their necks be red
- Check out this 360panoramic of Dragon Falls in Venezuela (great song that unfortunately auto-plays)
- Okay last panoramic. This one from Shard London Bridge which will be the tallest building in Europe once complete
- The Not Bad Badass Guy
- Joseph has a point
- Take that blinky!
- They see me rollin’, they hatin’
- Music stars now & then
- Almost pulled it off
- Apparently bushes can become ‘unstuck’ and then this happens
- Oh the jokes I could tell
- A most excellent warning signal
- At least they left a note
- America F*ck Yeah!
- The only way to descend a set of stairs
- Sixteen Things Calvin and Hobbes Said Better Than Anyone Else
- The New York Times has started a Tumblr called, ‘The Lively Morgue’ to display old pictures from their vast archive of 5-6 million photos
- Chilling Satellite Tour of the World’s Biggest Slums
- 5 Amazing Performances from Actors that Weren’t Acting
- Lob City Anthem: All 91 Blake Griffin Dunks From The First Half Of The NBA Season In One Video
- 20 Beautiful Private & Personal Libraries
- Interactive Submarine Cable Map Shows Where Your Internets Comes From
- America’s 10 Largest Private Land Owners
- A Tumblr site dedicated to things Apple is worth more than (thx for sharing Laura S-B!)
- Top 10 Fascinating Eggs in Nature
5 VIDEOS + Bonus Selections
Thx for sharing Mr. B. Clarke!
Thx for sharing Mr. T. Browne!
Here are two kinds of celebration. Pure Joy and “Who do you think you are? I am”
Thanks for sharing Mr. Higgins the Fourth!
And the Darwin awards goes to…
LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER THIS WEEKEND!