The Friday Shirk Report – July 17, 2009 | Volume 14
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Come again Smokey? I can’t read lips you know
– Smokey says watch this
– Current runner up for best Yahoo! answer? Nothing has tested this yet though
– Where’s my money man? Quit ducking me man.
– Oh Nooooo! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!
– Sweet Hoover Dam Arial
– Who paid for this?
– Just a
flat sheet of paper
– Cheeseburger cupcakes
– You got told.
– Hey Cigs!
– Kim Jong __
– Nice Af-grow
– Even if he cleared that, I think pain was inevitable
– Boom! DIY Shotgun.
– I know it’s real but it looks like a frikken dude in a bear suit. Anybody with me?
– Sup guys
– God damnit Maverick
– What was the thought process here?
– I heard he doesn’t even use product
– Last words from Death Row inamtes
– Photos of mass consumption
– Incredible light paintings
– He makes people disappear
– This is why the American League hasn’t lost an all-star game since 2001
– If you don’t tie your shoelaces like this. You’re doing it wrong and wasting precious time.
– Today’s KKK
– As seen on TV vs As seen in real life
– Insanity. City made out of origami
– Permanent failures
– Man shoots clay pigeons…….with a BOW
– 10 Incredibly Wack Toys. | might have used #5 once or twice…
– “It’s not possible but he did it!” The sentence makes no sense
– Nice indoor soccer goal. Defenseman got owned by the post too
Welp! See ya later!