The Friday Shirk Report – October 30, 2009 | Volume 29
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– The scariest pumpkin I’ve ever seen
– You think that’s small? Slide the bar across, I’ll show you small
– Effective Marketing, Genius Product Placement
– Salvador Dali Walking His Anteater. Your move
– A Colourful Illusion. Stare at the black dot
– Most pet costumes are terrible. This one is not
– I’ve lost my dog, have you seen it?
– A 10ft shark gets dominated by an even bigger shark
– Putting Swine Flu in Perspective
– This photo saddens me
– This stick. I love it
– The ‘Hey Jude’ flowchart is informative and amusing
– What’s that movie called again?
– IT CANT BE STOPPED
– To whom it may concern
– Doggy Handstand
– Portrait of an ass-grabber
– You can’t judge people by their looks, BUT. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture?
– If I have twins, these shirts will be bought
– Standard Facebook group shot: Diva pose, Kissy pouty face, head tilt over the shoulder pose, and OMGWTFBBQ
– [Bold Statement] This is The Greatest Tree House in the World
– Reverse photobombs
– Inside the Tube
– How Long Would You Have to Work to Earn as Much as a Top CEO?
– Snake Skeletons are Crazy!
– Gripping Photojounal: Pollution in China
– Tesla Roadster runs 313 miles on a charge in Global Green Challenge
– Interactive timeline of Google’s history
– The Greatest Move in Football
– The Big Picture Covers the Conflict In Pakistan
Life Lesson #8254672: “You play with fire, you might get…”
10 bucks says they got away
I never knew. Now I do
This will be a game changer
Happy Halloween! BOO!