The Friday Shirk Report – December 11, 2009 | Volume 35
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Stunning Tree. The Coniferus Hornicus
– Of all the words to use. He chose…
– The Human Mind is a Wonderful Thing
– You can’t always get what you want
– Turtle. Turtle. Turtle. Turtle
– Next time you’re having a bad day just refer to this diagram
– Sad that is has come to this. I really hope it’s effective
– Hover Bears are Unstoppable. Be Afraid
– Can you spot the younger sibling
– I’ll take six
– How can you be against that?
– Infographic: The Facts about Bottled Water
– Why I own three printers
– Damn that’s indie
– Yo Quiero
Taco Bell Big Mac
– Rudolph the Red Nipped Reindeer
– Cheeky Beer Fridge
– Organized Confusion: Amazon UK’s Distribution Center
– The Illusion of Free Choice
– Public Displays of Affection: Subway Architecture Around the World
– Evolution of the Hipster
– 25 Incredible wi-fi network names
– Winners of National Geographic’s 2009 International Photography Contest
– Meet the operators
– The Best of LA Times Photography: 2009
– The Worst Movies of the Last Decade
– Hilarious Compilation of Screen Captures from Sports Games on Television
– The Recent Riots in Greece in Pictures
– Got Some Time to Kill? You Should Probably Check out this National Geographic Site
AUDIO VISUAL DELICACY!
Apple Juice for half price
Nobody was hurt. Were they firing blanks?
MAY YOUR WEEKEND BE SLIGHTLY INAPPROPRIATE
If you’re on Twitter or Facebook, let’s connect!