The Friday Shirk Report – January 22, 2010 | Volume 41
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– What the f*ck you looking at?
– Whoa whoa whoa guys. This is not what it looks like
– You can be mentally handicapped you know?
– Nate Kaeding’s Wikipedia Entry After Missing Three FGs
– An owl in mid-flight = living torpedo
– This office is not what it seems
– Christina Hendricks’s Golden Globes
– Lost in translation. Found in fellatio
– Why stand when you can sit?
– One level down from the nip slip
– The Melon Shark has just replaced the Great White as World’s Deadliest
– The source of all power
– CAUTION: This sign tells it like it is
– Try watching this only once. You failed
– Who’s the master now Reggie?
– If you turn 360…
– Another excellent sign
– The Most Disgusting Image on Flickr?
– Baxter how did you do that with no opposable thumbs?
– Extreme Skydiving x 10 + 1980s (Hint: use BEDMAS)
– The Art of the Bigger Picture
– The 4 Big Myths of Profile Pictures
– Prioritizing Life
– The 2010 Dakar Rally
– To all the women out there
– Anderson Cooper: Half-Reporter, Half-Batman
– Nanny knot vs Reef knot. Are you doing it right?
– Man tattoos Ray-Ban’s to his face. Uploads album. Receives Internet
– How to Survive in Federal Prison
– Fascinating Read on Stray Dogs of Moscow
– *Bonus site: Is your office so loud you can’t concentrate? Go here and turn on the white noise!
HAVE AN EXTREME WEEKEND!