The Friday Shirk Report – April 23, 2010 | Volume 54
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Meet the Ron Artest of Soccer
– Who knew that everyone on Lost was the EXACT same height. The plot thickens…
– Possibly the biggest and inexplicably tightest pair of pants I’ve seen
– I demand to know why my Spider Roll has never looked like this
– Glass sinks are pretty cool until this happens
– This is what a real sniper scope looks like
– Henry does some big lines
– Bitter old Grandpa is right!
– Tokyo Driftin’
– Not usually a fan of Vanity of Plates but this one is doing it right
– FINALLY! Eyjafjallajokull is available in Magic Card format
– This Pie Chart is Relevant (thanks zklein!)
– They really can have cheeseburgers!
– This is a real truck in Amurrica
– Can’t nobody hold me down!
– I Got This
– Hmm this school has convinced me of their merits in a clever and ninja-like way
– Probably the best Gmail Gif You’ll Ever See
– Can your grandfather do this? Didn’t think so
– The Mighty Thor Wishes Everyone a Happy Belated 420, Whatever That Means…
– Accidental Pr0n: 25 Excellent Examples
– The Big Picture: More from Eyjafjallajokull
– Fortune’s 40 Under 40 from 2009. Inspiring or Depressing? You decide
– Terrorism that’s Personal: Chilling and Graphic Photo Journal of Acid Attacks on Women in Pakistan
– Looking for that popular sound byte or sound effect? There’s a page of buttons for that
– The most extravagant boat you will ever see (make sure you watch the video tour!)
– A Firsthand Look at Firefights in Marja and Taliban Snipers (check out the video)
– The Great American Pot Smoke-Out
– Scott Storch raked in hip-hop millions and then snorted his way to ruin
– Information is Beautiful: The World’s Most Stunning Data Centers
IT’S MIND OVER MATTER THIS WEEKEND!