The Friday Shirk Report – April 30, 2010 | Volume 55
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– It’s Okay Mariah. We Don’t Love you for your Athletic Prowess
– Headshots of all 2010 Louis Vuitton Models Sans Makeup
– High baby how ya doin’?
– Full 360 View of the Sistine Chapel
– Have you seen the newest hip hop dance move?
– Incredible photos from the recent oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico (Thanks Higgy!)
– In the playoffs you gotta dig deep
– The Evolution Timeline from first life-forms to Homo-Sapiens. Prepare to scroll across
– and the Darwin Award goes to…
– A Serious mudslide
– Looks like a perfectly normal father/son moment until a _____ appears
– It’s Jesus 2.0! No more toast in the new millennium
– The elusive double fail
– That’s a good comeback
– Did you know a group of Jellyfish is known as a ‘bloom’?
– Yeah! How does it feel sucka?
– Gummy bear surgery
– Spock says Live Long and Shocker
– Did you notice what Bart Simpson wrote on the chalk board last Sunday?
– Mike Tyson on Super Mega Expert Difficulty. You can do it lil mac!
– Incredible Photos from Shanghai’s World Expo which Launches May 1st, 2010
– A Giant List of Last Occurrances
– Dude climbs to the top of the Manhattan Bridge and takes some incredible photos
– Stunning Photos of Animals in their Wombs (*these photos are not originals there was definitely digital photo manipulation) (Thanks for sending Sasha!)
– The craziest embalming I’ve ever seen in my life
– 10 of the Greatest Magic Tricks Ever
– A river under the water. WTF?!?
– 60 Brutal/Awesome Mugshots
– A Different Perspective on Common Things
– 2010 TIME 100: The World’s Most Influential People
MAY THERE BE FLOWERS THIS WEEKEND!