The Friday Shirk Report – April 9, 2010 | Volume 52
MILESTONE: WOW! Volume 52. One year removed and the Shirk Report lives! Thanks to everyone for your support and readership. I strive to continue in my quest of getting you to your beloved weekend the only way I know how: 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos
ps. Feel free to help out if you want. If you’re a fan of the Sifter, tell one person about the site that you think might enjoy it :)
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This is what a health violation looks like
– Best Sign for a Home and Garden Store ever?
– Oh Sarah you so nasty
– Mt. Fuji, above the clouds. Sick.
– Current front-runner for Craigslist’s Missed Connection post of the year (and whale tale is the best term ever)
– Classic Simpsons Moment
– Smells like victory
– The World’s Saddest Book
– Slash was on Leno two nights ago. Guess who he was with?
– Damn you sign! This is no time for laughter, this is serious business!
– Everything you need to know about Fast Food
– Nice tanline
– The Growth of Walmart and Sam’s Club from the beginning
– Freaky robot walking thingamajig will give you daymares
– A decent attempt at revenge ||| An even better attempt at revenge
– I would to
– When a badass dies, he rolls in a badass hearse
– This tea better be amazing
– Epic bike crash/recovery -OR- Crazy backwards braking bike and breakdancing b-boy? (via Reddit)
– The Baddest Lawyer on the Planet (thx for sending Gilly!)
– How Wikileaks Shone Light on the World’s Darkest Secrets
– The Big Picture: Crisis in Kyrgyzstan
– 13 Creepy Anatomical Tattoos
– 45 Photoshop mistakes that should have been avoided
– Nice little tale about the recursive Wil Wheaton infini-tee shirt. Make sure you check the animated version!
– 13 Creative Billboards
– Really Weird Collection of Head Designs
– The Airbus A380: 5-star hotel on wings
– The Thrill of Flying the SR-71 Blackbird
– 5 Secrets of YouTube’s Success
5 VIDEOS + 2 BONUS
Gotta post the video I just made!
RISE ABOVE IT ALL THIS WEEKEND