The Friday Shirk Report – July 9, 2010 | Volume 65
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Ever wonder what Michael Scott’s diploma was for in The Office?
– In 10 years you’ll look back and thank me son
– Bear logic is second only to Vulcan logic
– Professional Photobomber. Do not try this at home
– ‘Wash Me’ was so 2001. It’s all about…
– I didn’t even know slices of chocolate cake that big existed
– MetaFlamingo is like a pink voltron
– Do you have CDO?
– Massive Dance Move Fail
– Columbian Bears are Scary Dude
– How to pounce
– Goggles? This guy is Stevie Wonder drunk
– Nature is not all puppies and rainbows
– The wackest shirt ever
– When a writer gets pissed at their editor this happens (thx Case!)
– This is a Smank. And it runs on Smiesel!
– The reason NSX’s were so expensive if because they were submersible
– A modern-day Prometheus
– The douchiest douche that ever douched the douche
– Food Consumption by Families in Different Countries
– The Roads Less Traveled. Beautiful collection of some of the world’s nicest roads
– The Big Picture: Glastonbury Festival 2010
– Deadspin: Lebron James is a C*cksucker (Courtesy of Choptiany)
– Back in the summer of 1962, the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in outer space that created a man-made light show that has never been equaled
– A conversation with God
– Great collection of accidental photography
– Famous People Don’t Care: A short story about Quentin Tarantino
– Solar plane completes historic 24-hour flight
– Street Legal Tron LightCycle for $35,000
– 10 Magnificent Monasteries Around the World
HAVE A BADASS WEEKEND!