The Friday Shirk Report – August 13, 2010 | Volume 70
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– This is how NOT to handle an unexpected explosion
– Who remembers these classic grow-op pics?
– Counter-inception. In your face Leo
– And they’re like…
– Serious Jackass Maneuver
– Seriously unimpressed
– So hip it hurts
– Amazing compilation of the Fire Waterfall at ‘El Capitain’ in Yosemite National Park (Thanks for sending Nicky F!!! :D)
– 15 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Sesame Street
– To the woman who sh!t in my car
– Riddle me this
– Massive word shortening fail
– A dog jumps the gap
– Proper technique for exiting aircraft
– These guys either have a great sense of humour. Or…
– Sweet movie poster for Dirty Harry
– Can you hear me now?
– Feel the blues
– Forget cheezburgers! I want…
– That was your best shot Keith? Seriously?
– Insane Gallery of Life in Rio de Janeiro. *Warning* Some of the pics are graphic
– Don’t be ugly by accident. More awesomeness from OK Cupid
– 125-piece puzzle in 6 different metals turns into a hidden “Golden Gun”
– Nature’s Best Photographs from 2009
– The Shirtless Iggy Pop Timeline
– Chillling gallery of the raging wildfires in Russia
– Father/Photographer posts moving photojournal of daughter over 32 years
– Sergeant Stubby was a badass dog. Learn about him
– Roald Dahl’s Darkest Hour
– BWAHHHHHHHHMMM. For those times when you need the score to Inception immediately
Thanks for sending Sinnet81!
WILL YOU ENJOY YOURSELF THIS WEEKEND?
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!