The Friday Shirk Report – August 27, 2010 | Volume 72
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– No big deal
– This is a field not some kind of broadcast studio
– What happens when you tell people you’re colourblind
– An image of a maggot taken with an electron microscope. Durrrrr
– I would like to see a fat person model this hoodie please
– Are you serious Wendy? I mean Oreo? (don’t get the Wendy reference? Read this)
– How to draw an Oreo. I mean Owl. Sorry that haircut is permanently stuck in my head
– This looks like fun! Let’s all get one!
– Homer Simpson look-a-like. *warning* Not Safe for Life
– Meanwhile in Aus…
– Would you rather not know things like this lurk in the water?
– If historical events unfolded on Facebook I wonder what they would look like? hmmm
– Serious take-down defense
– The perfect setting for a horror movie
– Like taking candy from a baby
– Did not even break his stride
– Jeans so tight you need scissors to take them off
– This is just awkward
– What did the five fingers say to the face?
– Complicated Mechanisms Explained in simple animations. Brilliant! (Thx for sending Truthseerum!
– The Most Bizarre and Mysterious Sightings Seen on Google Earth (Thx for sharing argentbeauquest!
– Startling ‘Then and Now’ Photographs. Hurricane Katrina Five Years Later
– Mayhem at Maho Beach in St. Maarten [13 pics]
– I had no idea Romania was so beautiful
– Nice collection of Engrish in Asian Airports
– When to use i.e. in a sentence
– Fascinating list of helicopter prison escapes
– Do-Gooders Get Voted Off Island First: People Don’t Really Like Unselfish Colleagues, Psychologists Find
– The Making of Outkast’s Aquemini. One of the greatest hip hop albums of all time (thx for sharing Dontron!)
EXPRESS YOURSELF THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!