The Friday Shirk Report – September 3, 2010 | Volume 73
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Oh S#!t this license plate is amazing!
– The ultimate dinner party trick
– If animals could talk
– Not entirely sure what’s going on in this sequence
– Whatever country has this as a snack option is very lucky
– Status updates are meant to be ridiculed ||| Example #2
– Suddenly. Watermelon.
– This is how your write a headline
– Do you have roommates? Print this out and make copies. Could be useful
– Hipster Dinosaurs. Two pages of Excellence
– A giant infographic on breasts
– Can’t really argue with the logic
– Sharks have a week dedicated to this guy
– It’s called ‘bubbling’. And it’s how a particular Mormon gets creative with the ‘solitary vice’. *Possibly NSFW*
– This dog’s a playa
– Insert Chuck Norris Fact Here
– Wow. Just wow
– North America is Gay
– Wooden Sculpture from start to finish
– Zippers. Ingenious.
– Crazy Collection of Full-Colour Tattoos
– 15 Amazing Office Spaces Around the World (thx for sharing Terri!
– Fascinating Segment by BBC on Political Street in Venezuela
– Incredible Gallery of Microscopic Photography of Insect Eggs by National Geographic (thx for sharing Skookum86!
– Frozen Moments of Speed Photography. Great collection
– Safari in South Africa [The Frame]
– The Tallest Teenage Girl in the World. 6’9″!
– How the Oatmeal feels about buying apps
– Ramadan 2010 [The Big Picture]
– The new Subservient Chicken? Clever marketing campaign on YouTube
DOMINATE THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!