The Friday Shirk Report – November 19, 2010 | Volume 84
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– Hire this man. He’s an innovator
– The coolest stage I have ever seen
– The manliest penalty in hockey and quite possibly all sports
– ProTip: If you can’t reach something, try a spin move
– Excellent use of an empty billboard space
– Poor word selection
– Aliens vs Predator round 5
– Did you know Home Alone and Die Hard are the exact same movie?
– Makeup. It works
– Mine was Forrest Gump, what about you?
– Damn! Zoom in and check out the size of this dam
– Stan Lee marvels at his creation
– Fo’ real
– Insane picture of an epic submarine battle
– Riker is awesome. Deal with it ||||| Oh, and he also let’s his sooooooooul glo
– Extensive list of all of the neighbourhoods in Manhattan
– Meanwhile in Norway
– Bathroom mirror photography. Are you doing it wrong?
– The Largest Picture in the World! An 80 Gigapixel panorama of London, England
– Crazy pictures of 30-storey building on fire in China
– Giant infographic about Antarctica and who owns it
– The robots inside of children’s dolls
– Collection of some of the most dangerous rope bridges in the world
– Hey armchair economists! Think you have what it takes to balance the budget? Now you can try and balance it with this awesome interactive tool
– 25 Bizarre Propaganda Posters
– A large collection of trains in Russia. Surprisingly interesting
– Slate: Deadly terrorism existed before 9/11
– The 10 Heaviest Land Animals on Earth
*Note: This entire video is CGI (Thx for sharing Alistair!)
Thanks for sharing Little Big Sutin!
IT’S TIME TO GET UP IN THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!