The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 107
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Ironing everywhere
– Big brother vs Little brother
– Introducing the new beard craze that’s sweeping the nation: the monkey tail!
– Don’t look down
– Blue Angels. Certified badass
– Another black man ostracized. This has to stop
– Well played ladies!
– Oh Philosoraptor the Sifter has missed you
– Smells by gender
– Today I learned to never pull on a dog’s tail if they are sleeping
– If you put your fist in front of the image it looks even faster! For serious
– YouTube comments. The source for hi-brow humour on the Internet… (actual vid can be seen in videos section)
– 60% of the time, this pickup line works all the time
– We are not alone
– A fridge from the future? Does not seem child-friendly…
– Fact: You are NEVER too old for cornrows
– Cigarettes for spies
– He’s been sneaking up on this cat for five hours
– So peaceful right now
– 25 Everyday Things You Never Knew Had Names
– A collection of the classiest animated gifs EVER. Dig this new direction!
– What a Zombie-proof house looks like (thx for sharing @Tonewise!)
– How the Hell Did This President Get Into Those Ivy League Schools?
– Incredible gallery by NASA of the Earth from above. Turn on the captions!
– Impressive tour of Paris’ most famous monuments via a 26 gigapixel photograph
– Awesome photojournal of cheesemaking in the Swiss Alps
– Great gallery of the underwater world by the Discover Channel
– Waves vs Lighthouses, the eternal battle wages on
– 101 Unusual, Impressive and illegal pieces of defaced currency
Funniest video of the week NO CONTEST!
ALMOST FLOWER TIME! BEAT IT SHOWERS