The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 124
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Straight up bellyflop
– Try and keep up
– You pass out, you get the melons
– Feelin’ the rhythm
– She’s gonna be pissed!
– Bill enclosed
– How to prevent accidental unplugging
– My favourite salon
– Dude, you should see his webs, they’re intense
– Jonah you diabolical
– Permanent fail
– First kill
– Apparently skeletons don’t get bigger as you get fatter
– Would not recommend
– Homemade stink bomb
– Did that cat just fly?
– Her name is Jane Barbe. You know her voice
– Muslim punk rocker
– Smart-ass responses to well meaning signs
– Awesome gallery of photos and vids from the recent lightning storm in Toronto (thx for sharing Carly!)
– In the ruins of Gadhafi’s lair, rebels find album filled with photos of his ‘darling’ Condoleezza Rice
– 15 Awesome words with no English equivalent
– Steve Jobs and the Icon Ambulance
– DIY Weapons of the Libyan Rebels
– Beware the Cookie Monster
– Check out these NATO Leaflets that have been dropping in Tripoli
– Leadership Lessons From Burning Man
– The 10 Best Ads to Come out of Steve Jobs’ Reign at Apple
MAKE A SPLASH THIS WEEKEND!