The Shirk Report – Volume 194
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
– Pranksters roll a giant snowball into the middle of the streets of Madiscon, Wisconsin
– Have you ever seen a knuckle ball in slow motion?
– It loos like a little man riding a giant woman
– The Dad looks like he’s a part of the painting
– Noooooooo this is my ball
– Check out my gun yo
– Do what you must
– The anti-peel appeal
– Shopping level: father
– Check this out ladies
– That dent looks like Stewie
– Corner Cat
– You’re next
– Merry Christmas from your lawyer
– A Local Fireman’s Christmas Lights
– Who needs a trunk when you have wheels?
– This kangaroo is jacked
– World’s tallest teen (6’9″/2.1m) with her 5’4″/1.5m boyfriend
– The ultimate dismount
– Street sign in Portland
– It’s great to meet you sir!
– Close-up of a record stylus on the grooves of a vinyl record
– Jackson Five Christmas Card
– Better than Bond
– The New Yorker’s One Hundred Best Lists of All Time
– The Top 10 Brain Science and Psychology Stories of 2012
– Why the Instagram debacle just taught every tech company to be shadier than ever
– YouTube strips Universal and Sony of 2 billion fake views
– The Big Picutre: 2012 Year in Pictures – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
– Quartz’s Favorite Charts of 2012
– Man’s sight restored with help of stem cells
– 6 Famous Symbols That Don’t Mean What You Think
– The Lie that Prosecuting Bank Fraud Will Destabilize the Economy Is What Is Really Destroying the Economy
– 10 Animal Poisons with Amazingly Specific Purposes
5 VIDEOS + Hot diggity dog
2012 was a ball, 2013’s going to be a blast!