The Shirk Report – Volume 295
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Decent recovery given the circumstance
– Computer was down so they improvised
– Guess who just bought a selfie stick!
– 3D? That sounds awesome!
– Every online recipe ever
– Fighting is not the answer | Love wins | Now dance with me
– The one good thing about earthquakes
– This newspaper’s announcement of Benedict Cumberbatch’s recent engagement
– Hold my beer
– Simple pleasures
– Cat is in deep thought
– If a stranger hands you a pillow you better be ready
– Look at this lil stinker
– What is this sorcery?
– Back to the fuchsia
– Draught cast
– Seductive Snowman
– MUSHROOMS! | More! | More!! | More!!! | Ok I’m done
– Happy Non-Denominational Day!
– The dot. THE DOT!
– Just a carrot harvester doing its thing
– This guy is taking ‘one-man operations’ to the next level
– This cat has quite the eating stance
– Until next week
– You can’t detox your body. It’s a myth.
– Owning A Ferrari For A Year Was A Disappointment
– One Day, I Will Die on Mars
– From 1,000,000 to Graham’s Number
– Cycling over the Pyrenees with one leg
– Inside Facebook’s Plan to Wire the World
– How Darude’s “Sandstorm” Became the EDM Track Everyone on the Web Knows (thx for sharing @Chris_R_Wong!)
– The Point When Science Becomes Publicity
– Afghanistan: The Making of a Narco State
– The 85 Most Disruptive Ideas in Our History
5 VIDEOS + Paleness
LET LOOSE THIS WEEKEND!