The Shirk Report – Volume 308
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– does this work?
– Wake up, it’s Friday!
– These windows look strong
– The chihuahua just realized…
– Never give up
– Have you ever seen the Spanish version of the game Uno?
– Pregnant teacher asks her nursery school students to name her baby
– How the Panama Canal works
– Moving forward, Grape Nuts will no longer be in the back of product shots
– Uncle Jesse photobombs tourists outside of the house from “Full House”
– Suddenly, tree | Panda edition
– This life chose me
– The standoff
– The look… of love
– Someone unknowingly bought the last box of Frosted Flakes made in Canada
– Prepare the squirrel cannon
– This Dog is Not Stuck
– Meanwhile, on a golf course in Florida
– This is my spot
– I believe
– Mercedes driverless car spotted on the streets of San Fran
– A pelican flew into this woman so she scolded him
– “I’ll have one piece of meat please”
– Morning pep talk
– Until next week
– Disney’s $1 Billion Bet on a Magical Wristband
– The story of Israel Kamakawiwo’ole and the recording of “Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World” (you can listen to the song while reading the article)
– People Who Could Really Break The Internet
– How Uber’s Autonomous Cars Will Destroy 10 Million Jobs And Reshape The Economy by 2025 (thx for sharing Mr. Morton!)
– Why Music Makes You Happy
– How Netflix Broke the Unbreakable Spoiler Alert (And How to Fix It)
– Homeopathy not effective for treating any condition, Australian report finds
– The “Harvard Sentences” Secretly Shaped the Development of Audio Tech
– Why the Warm Ocean on This Moon of Saturn Could Be Perfect for Life
– If an Algorithm Wrote This, How Would You Even Know?
STAND OUT THIS WEEKEND!