May 24, 2016
23 Awesome Tips From a Professional Street Photographer
Professional photographer Thomas Leuthard teamed up with COOPH (Cooperative of Photography) to compile 23 awesome street photography tips you can use on your next outing.
You can see more from Leuthard on Facebook, Google+, Flickr and Instagram.
You can also follow COOPH on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
23 Street Photography Tips with Thomas Leuthard
1. Shoot in burst mode and pick the best frame
2. Squint your eyes to see the luminance of a scene and place your subject in the brightest spot
3. Find new angles, get down low…
4. And up high
5. Use a tripod to find a new angle
6. Water is always a winner with a slower shutter speed
7. Shadows make great pics
8. Black and white usually works well with street photography
9. Frame your shot and wait for the right moment
10. Look for natural frames for your subjects…
11. Alleys and doorways are great for this
See all 23 Street Photography Tips in the Video Below!
Categories: ART, BEST OF, LISTS, TRAVEL
Tags: · camera, photography, pro tips, street photography