People are Sharing Photos That Confuse Them and Now My Brain Hurts (21 Pics)
A subreddit called r/confusing_perspective is fast approaching 1 million subscribers (861K as of this posting), describing itself as: ‘The place for puzzling perspectives, confusing angles, and missing context.’
And that sums it up quite nicely. Although many of the images have been circulating online for years, the subreddit has reached a critical mass where new, original content is regularly appearing and spreading outwards.
Below you will find some of the most head-scratching images that may befuddle your senses, tickle your brain, or simply strain your eyes. Enjoy!
1. When your shorts match the water
2. This breathtaking landscape
3. The reflection of the lamp on these sunglasses
4. This cat you thought was a bird
5. And the gamer you thought was a dog
6. This building looks like an orbiting space station
looking down on Earth
7. Okay Mr. Sassy
8. That’s not a bridge, it’s the roof of a building,
and this was filmed from even higher up
9. What side is she on?
10. Just a three-legged dog licking his back
11. Have you seen my body?
12. When you realize the hallway you’re looking down
is actually the top of a stairwell (looking down)
13. Hands on knees, legs behind kids
14. This team has a giant unfair advantage
15. The Hills of San Francisco
16. When your barber gives you that tight lineup
17. I, for one, welcome our new squirrel overlords
18. Luke Skywalker
19. Stage 5 floater
20. Weird flex, but ok
21. The longer you stare the less sense it makes
This should help