The Shirk Report – Volume 566
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Google Earth is amazing
– Didn’t even throw a kick
– Doing math in your head
– A most absurd disclaimer
– When you only have a standing shower but really want a bath
– THE WORST
– This 3D drawing is crazy
– That subtle twirl
– Threading the needle
– Office Olympics: Drone Edition
– This view of Manhattan from a helicopter
– Knock, Knock
– Send ink
– The leaders of tomorrow
– This is not a drill
– Good guy ref
– Best job ever!
– Let the music flow through you any way you please!
– Until next week
– It’s 2020. Where are our self-driving cars?
– Larry Tesler, creator of copy, cut and paste function, dies at 74
– A Factory Burns, And Vinyl Faces An Uncertain Future
– A Photographer’s Guide To ‘Slow Seeing’ The Beauty In Everyday Nature
– Corporate Buzzwords Are How Workers Pretend to Be Adults
– Should organ donors be paid?
– Is Coffee Good for You?
– The clever glass box that reshaped the world
– Why Are Most Airplane Seats Blue
– Antarctica’s Ice, the One War That the Human Species Can’t Lose
5 VIDEOS + R2-D2
This guy challenged strangers to ‘finish the lyrics’ and this woman passing by started belting out Shallow like she was performing at the Oscars, literally flawless 😭
📹: Kevin Freshwater pic.twitter.com/P8Vn5qj4Nn
— Anthony | Lady Gaga News (@antpats2) February 18, 2020
DANCE YOUR HEART OUT THIS WEEKEND