The Shirk Report – Volume 619
The Sifter is back on Instagram after a 10-year hiatus. Check it out? https://www.instagram.com/twistedsifter/
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Me: “I have the reflexes of a cat”. The cat:
– When this is over, you’re all invited on my jacuzzi boat
– This is better than a bullseye
– It honestly makes no sense
– Note to self: never turn on the news during a flight
– Stay back mallard!
– The oracle has spoken
– Check out this close-up of my drive
– This underwater wave vid looks surreal
– Daft Punk in ’93 before they became robots
– This too
– And finally
– Sandboarding looks fun
– I could beach here
– Apparently when a commercial pilot retires they get a water cannon salute
– Find your ribmate
– Until next week
– ‘This is the future’: NBA Top Shot and the dizzying world of digital collectibles
– 100 Years Ago in Photos: A Look Back at 1921
– What Are Sperm Telling Us?
– An oral history of Lost’s daring, divisive finale, our last truly communal broadcast TV experience
– Cheese Isn’t Bad for You
– What does 95% COVID-19 vaccine efficacy really mean?
– Honoring One Life Among 500,000
– Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
– If Planet Nine exists, why has no one seen it?
– How a Guy From a Montana Trailer Park Overturned 150 Years of Biology
5 VIDEOS + final boss
CHILL OUT THIS WEEKEND