18 Home Design Choices That Make Zero Sense
by Trisha Leigh
We might not always agree with others’ design choices, but most of the time we can at least see why others made the decisions they did while putting together their home.
These 18 designs are neither functional nor pleasing to look at, so please, don’t expect us to explain.
18. What is going on here?
How are you supposed to load that thing?
17. That cannot be safe.
How could you sleep like that?
16. Like something out of a nightmare.
I can smell the mildew from here.
15. They definitely have a death wish.
They also (hopefully) don’t have kids.
14. Seems super useful.
You could hide your valuables there I suppose.
13. You mean to tell me that’s not just laying there?
I’m not buying it.
12. There are kitchens that don’t function well…
And then there’s this.
11. Up and over!
This does not work as an anti-theft device.
10. You do not want to know what’s in that carpet.
Because the answer is absolutely everything.
9. Thanks, I hate it.
Is it meant to disguise a mess?
8. At first I was going to ask which door to use.
But the second picture answered that.
7. Looking at this makes me uncomfortable.
Tell me I’m not the only one.
6. We want the extra-wide stairs.
Only at the bottom, though.
5. Carpets in bathrooms, man.
What on earth were people thinking?
4. That’s huge for Manhattan.
Expect to pay a premium, people.
3. I would run into that every single day.
2. That would drive me mad every single day.
Like, I would have to move.
1. No one wants a doorless bathroom.
I refuse to believe it.
People are wild.
It’s the only explanation in cases like these.