The Friday Shirk Report – April 17, 2009 | Volume 1
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting.
– One Wheel Motor-A-Jig
– Self Portrait
– Big Trucks in Big Accidents
– Whale Howdy Paht-na?
– This is how I roll
– Chainsaw USB for hacking
– Capital Raised by Private-Equity Funds since 2003 (source: Economist)
– Hooked on phonics worked for me!
– Important graph about pirates
– We are not alone…
– What were you thinking Audi?
– Don’t mess with Texas
– Cast Away
– The Wolf will show you the way
– Cos don’t play!
– Hepburn. Classic hot.
– Carrot. Classic not.
– Old-school attitude
– Self-inflicted fail
– How Nave SEALs carried out their mission
– Old-school hip hop stars. Where are they now?
– Man falls 30 ft into blueberry waffle mix
– Fake Breast Milk
– Easter in review. Big Picture styles.
– Top Government Salaries in San Jose, California
– Perception vs Reality
– Polar Bear Attack at Berlin Zoo
– Highlights from a Creationist Science Fair
– Recent patent submission from Bill Gates
– Stern backhand from the G-20 Summit
– Video of the polar bear attack at Berlin zoo
– A very elaborate hoax
– Nore’s submission for worst live performance ever
– Vijay Singh Warming Up in Augusta
Enjoy the weekend!