The Friday Shirk Report – April 17, 2009 | Volume 1
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting.
- One Wheel Motor-A-Jig
- Self Portrait
- Big Trucks in Big Accidents
- Whale Howdy Paht-na?
- This is how I roll
- Chainsaw USB for hacking
- Capital Raised by Private-Equity Funds since 2003 (source: Economist)
- Hooked on phonics worked for me!
- Important graph about pirates
- We are not alone…
- What were you thinking Audi?
- Don’t mess with Texas
- Cast Away
- The Wolf will show you the way
- Cos don’t play!
- Hepburn. Classic hot.
- Carrot. Classic not.
- Old-school attitude
- Self-inflicted fail
- How Nave SEALs carried out their mission
- Old-school hip hop stars. Where are they now?
- Man falls 30 ft into blueberry waffle mix
- Fake Breast Milk
- Easter in review. Big Picture styles.
- Top Government Salaries in San Jose, California
- Perception vs Reality
- Polar Bear Attack at Berlin Zoo
- Highlights from a Creationist Science Fair
- Recent patent submission from Bill Gates
- Stern backhand from the G-20 Summit
- Video of the polar bear attack at Berlin zoo
- A very elaborate hoax
- Nore’s submission for worst live performance ever
- Vijay Singh Warming Up in Augusta
Enjoy the weekend!