The Friday Shirk Report – May 1, 2009 | Volume 3
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Please note there will now be 25 images every week moving forward. Enjoy!
- Balancing rocks is for posers
- Ouch for Malaysia
- Macro Mold
- When parents get facebook
- Don’t mess with the Goodfeathers
- Calvin & Hobbes, eternal wisdom
- FB Status
- Fat Free Eucharists!
- Freedom? Yes.
- Go my pretty. Lord Vader compels you
- Abe Lincoln speaks truth!
- The depths of hell, never to return
- The most dramatic buildup in mankind’s history
- The real Axe Effect
- Check out the television in the private den of the oval office. My laptop screen is bigger yo!
- Jets and Shuttles by Nasa, HR as always
- More bumps than a Colombian coke party
- Cat drawings from a person with progressive schizophrenia
- Did you ever think to just turn the doorknob?
- Clubbing’ Seals. Seriously.
- Is your last name Ass or Bauer? You decide
- Nice view of the Atlantic
- What goes in must come out. This will end badly.
- Premiering after Shabbat! Jewverine – Origins: The Badmon from Babylon
- TEH WINNAR! Grizzly Chair
- Did you know only three kinds of animals fight battles in formations: humans, crows and ants
- Paraguay’s bishop-turned-president Fernando Lugo hit with three paternity claims in two-week span
- Japanese pop sensation found nude in park, arrested for public indecency
- Brick-cicles, way cooler than icicles
- The Astor Estate money fight
- The wrong choice for a robbery
- Abandoned mansion of Steve jobs
- Forget reading the article. The headline says it all
- Trendy Mexicans with designer surgical masks. If you’re going to protect yourself from Swine-flu do it style damnit
- Greatest resignation ever.
- The only man to ever beat Chuck Norris in a fight
- Shoe throwing is the new pie in your face
- Neil Patrick – Harris aka NPH on Jimmy ‘sucks’ Fallon
- Everyone likes beat boxing no?
- What rhymes with time? A gym of course! Now step over ot the abdominator where I will shout slogans at you
All your weekend are belong to us.