The Friday Shirk Report – May 1, 2009 | Volume 3
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Please note there will now be 25 images every week moving forward. Enjoy!
– Balancing rocks is for posers
– Ouch for Malaysia
– Macro Mold
– When parents get facebook
– Don’t mess with the Goodfeathers
– Calvin & Hobbes, eternal wisdom
– FB Status
– Fat Free Eucharists!
– Freedom? Yes.
– Go my pretty. Lord Vader compels you
– Abe Lincoln speaks truth!
– The depths of hell, never to return
– The most dramatic buildup in mankind’s history
– The real Axe Effect
– Check out the television in the private den of the oval office. My laptop screen is bigger yo!
– Jets and Shuttles by Nasa, HR as always
– More bumps than a Colombian coke party
– Cat drawings from a person with progressive schizophrenia
– Did you ever think to just turn the doorknob?
– Clubbing’ Seals. Seriously.
– Is your last name Ass or Bauer? You decide
– Nice view of the Atlantic
– What goes in must come out. This will end badly.
– Premiering after Shabbat! Jewverine – Origins: The Badmon from Babylon
– TEH WINNAR! Grizzly Chair
– Did you know only three kinds of animals fight battles in formations: humans, crows and ants
– Paraguay’s bishop-turned-president Fernando Lugo hit with three paternity claims in two-week span
– Japanese pop sensation found nude in park, arrested for public indecency
– Brick-cicles, way cooler than icicles
– The Astor Estate money fight
– The wrong choice for a robbery
– Abandoned mansion of Steve jobs
– Forget reading the article. The headline says it all
– Trendy Mexicans with designer surgical masks. If you’re going to protect yourself from Swine-flu do it style damnit
– Greatest resignation ever.
– The only man to ever beat Chuck Norris in a fight
– Shoe throwing is the new pie in your face
– Neil Patrick – Harris aka NPH on Jimmy ‘sucks’ Fallon
– Everyone likes beat boxing no?
– What rhymes with time? A gym of course! Now step over ot the abdominator where I will shout slogans at you
All your weekend are belong to us.