The Friday Shirk Report – September 3, 2010 | Volume 73
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Oh S#!t this license plate is amazing!
- The ultimate dinner party trick
- If animals could talk
- Not entirely sure what’s going on in this sequence
- Whatever country has this as a snack option is very lucky
- Status updates are meant to be ridiculed ||| Example #2
- Suddenly. Watermelon.
- This is how your write a headline
- Do you have roommates? Print this out and make copies. Could be useful
- Hipster Dinosaurs. Two pages of Excellence
- A giant infographic on breasts
- Can’t really argue with the logic
- Sharks have a week dedicated to this guy
- It’s called ‘bubbling’. And it’s how a particular Mormon gets creative with the ‘solitary vice’. *Possibly NSFW*
- This dog’s a playa
- Insert Chuck Norris Fact Here
- Wow. Just wow
- North America is Gay
- Wooden Sculpture from start to finish
- Zippers. Ingenious.
- Crazy Collection of Full-Colour Tattoos
- 15 Amazing Office Spaces Around the World (thx for sharing Terri!
- Fascinating Segment by BBC on Political Street in Venezuela
- Incredible Gallery of Microscopic Photography of Insect Eggs by National Geographic (thx for sharing Skookum86!
- Frozen Moments of Speed Photography. Great collection
- Safari in South Africa [The Frame]
- The Tallest Teenage Girl in the World. 6’9″!
- How the Oatmeal feels about buying apps
- Ramadan 2010 [The Big Picture]
- The new Subservient Chicken? Clever marketing campaign on YouTube
DOMINATE THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!