The Friday Shirk Report – December 10, 2010 | Volume 87
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
– The classic slip and sit
– Why would these things not be allowed? WHY!?!
– Well played mystery Facebook man
– Terry Tate says: “Tea Parties are for Little Girls!”
– Everything about this scene is just excellent. The dog took way too long to make his move, way too long
– Not real. But this is a dope image
– An unfortunate location for an exhaust pipe
– How do you spot a virgin? Look for the ‘hover hand’ (the entire collection can be found in the first article below)
– I must have this hat immediately. Post haste!
– Both of these statements are true
– Conan in jeggings. There’s nothing else to say
– Woman goes to Santa Parade in a costume that makes her look washed out. Cool effect
– Snow angel of death – Mouse gets snagged by an owl in the dead of the night. This is the only evidence
– This photo makes my groin hurt
– Serious pass out
– A piece of history: A letter from Gandhi to Hitler
– You stay classy daytime television
– Shrinking your feet for fashion
– Definitely can’t put a price on that
– How can you be mad at a face like that?
– How to spot a virgin? Look for the ‘hover hand’
– 12 Really Gross Cakes. These are nasty
– Man legally changes his name to Captain Awesome. But does his signature live up to the name?
– Great collection of photographs showing off the beauty of China’s landscape
– Photojournal of what people eat around the world
– This doesn’t seem legal: Tension grows between Calif. Muslims, FBI after informant infiltrates mosque
– Crazy pictures: Photographer Olivier Grunewald travels into a sulfur mine in the crater of the Kawah Ijen volcano in East Java, Indonesia
– 7 Modern Dictators Way Crazier Than You Thought Possible (This Cracked article linked to my post on Gaddafi, sweet!)
– The Top Ten Daily Consequences of Having Evolved
– The Mutter Museum of Human Pathology in Philadelphia looks freaky
Boo this woman
Beatbox chipmunk ftw!
Meanwhile in Japan
Inception in real time. Brilliant editing
STRUT YOUR STUFF THIS WEEKEND!
To receive these posts by email, click the envelope!