The Shirk Report – Volume 175
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com!
THE SHIRK REPORT 2.0 IS HERE! IMAGES WILL NOW APPEAR RIGHT BELOW THE TEXT LINK. TO HIDE THE IMAGE, SIMPLY CLICK THE TEXT LINK AGAIN. PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY AND STAY SIFTY MY FRIENDS!
– Nobody puts baby in a corner
– You’ve been hit by a smooth criminal
– One classy bird
– Great job Helen!
– Trampolines are the new diving board (obligatory Simpsons reference)
– I heart triangles
– Oh Grandma
– Facebook drama ohhhhh!
– This kangaroo photobomb is legit
– How to speak like a Bostonian
– Your parents wifi
– Gold and copper mine in Indonesia’s Sumbawa island
– Here comes the airplane for a landing!
– What a specific sign
– Go-Go Gadget Arms!
– This packaging design needs to become standard
– The ice tray of the future!
– 1974 must have been awesome
– Warning. May cause facepalming
– Putting An End To The Biggest Lie On The Internet
– Clayton Bigsby Anyone? Leader of anti-Semitic party in Hungary discovers he is Jewish
– President Nixon’s speech in case the astronauts were stranded on the Moon (July 18, 1969) | page 2
– Kim Dotcom promises that disruptive new music service, Megabox, will launch this year
– The most amazing Transformers 2 summary you’ll read
– Wikileaks reveals “TrapWire,” a government spy network that uses ordinary surveillance camera
– A story of how one man’s sister paid Progressive Insurance to defend her killer in court
– Cyborg America: inside the strange new world of basement body hackers
– A New Species Discovered … On Flickr
– Winners of the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest 2012
1995 PSA! Thx for sharing @devour!
SMILE! IT’S THE WEEKEND!