The Friday Shirk Report – October 16, 2009 | Volume 27
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– Don’t make me point to the sign
– The strangest hairstyle I have seen this
– Vintage Mini-Lighter cuff links. Sick.
– Want to exceed your monthly caloric intake in one sitting? Order an el nino
– Behind the scenes look at C-Money’s latest music video “I got money”
– The greatest ‘Under Construction’ page ever. If you were online during the 90s consider this memory lane
– View of the stars from Easter Island
– Looked at my kingdom. I was finally there
– Awesome animation on the development of the International Space Station through the years
– Voyeur denied!
– Okay I actually just tried this on Google. It’s legit, and apparently it works really well!
– Beautiful Parking Garage in Kansas City
– Imagine how bad it had to be to force them to actually put up the sign
– The most disgusting splinter you will ever see in the history of ever
– Spotted in Toronto on Google Street View (let the page load it takes a sec to zoom in)
– Yahoo! Answers Wins Again
– How Could They Not See This Coming?
– Back off I know Kung-Fu
– Bottom right
– Say Bye
*+1 Bonus image because I saw it this morning and is semi-relevant
– How to Have Fun with Dead Flies
– 20 Stunning Panoramic Landscapes. Click on any of the pictures for full 360 views!
– Artistic Dollar Bill Impressions
– 35 years of the world’s best microscope photography
– Great Collection of Logos that Will make you Look Twice
– Out of this world. Right here on Earth
– Why the financial system nearly collapsed in one simple sentence
– The Most Linked To Pages On The Internet
– Mind-Blowing Collection of Photographs from Nazi Germany That Have Been Coloured
– This was the most viral video in Russia yesterday. Seriously insane, read the text then check out the vid.
Enjoy Your Weekend and Party Like It’s 1990-99!