The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 121
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Precious moments photo-bomb
– It was the logical thing to do
– What kind of black magic is this?
– I approve of this new comet hair style
– Disturbingly amazing
– I like the way this guy thinks
– I don’t make rules. I break ’em
– Cheaters never prosper
– This is how gun turrets on battleships work
– Some inspiration from Courage Wolf. F*ck Yeah!
– Lost in translation. Somehow…
– Music to my ears
– Lazers and cats = endless fun
– Every damn time!
– If you’re a pizza parlour and you do this. You are awesome
– So that’s the origin!
– Obligatory celebrity yearbook photos compilation
– Scienticians call this surface tension
– Deep thoughts from a longtime friend of the Sifter
– I’m sure you’ve all heard about the legendary Van Halen tour rider that stipulated all brown M&M’s be removed. Apparently there was a pretty damn good reason for it though…
– That truck driver that flipped you off? Let me tell you his story
– The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum lookks… AWESOME!
– Lovely short story about a ‘goddamned stock-trading tiger’
– Learn more about legendary sniper Carlos Hathcock. A fitting surname for a certified BADASS
– Seeing the world through Google Earth. Can you guess any of the locations? Answer key at bottom
– New Yorker piece on the night they ‘got’ Bin Laden
– What kids around the world eat at school
– 6 Creepy New Weapons the Police and Military Use To Subdue Unarmed People
– The Subterranean Salt Cathedral: Wieliczka Salt Mine
As sweet as this is. I still hate rollerblading
3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage = 1 incredible journey
Muchas Gracias for sharing Senor Fleming!
LOVE THY SUMMER