The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 130
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– I just cleaned that
– Self-fulfilling to-do list
– Good caption. Relevant, timely and informative
– Occupy Wall Street. Sh*t Just Got Real
– So who are these 1%’ers people are protesting about? This guy. Def a 1%’er
– Rock on Ms. Floyd. Get this party started!
– For those times when a card is needed but you could care less
– This black woman is riveting
– Not impressed one bit
– Battleshots. A game so serious, the stakes are your night…
– Forget markers. When this guy’s friends pass out he Photoshops them
– This Rachel Ray Halloween costume is tripping me out
– Office rowing explodes as boredom sweeps the nation
– A perfectly placed Rambo sticker
– Stare at the red dot long enough and the blue ring just disappears
– You’re an alcoholic
– If you do this to your car. I don’t even…
– The awesomest history binder cover ever
– Stacking through the years
– Phat Beets
– 11 Useful Products Too Embarrassing to Actually use
– The Legendary Playboy Interview with Steve Jobs – February 1, 1985
– Amazing gallery of our beautiful planet’s landscapes
– 10 Biblical Facts Everyone Gets Wrong
– Sweet collection of walk-in closets
– Bloomberg’s bombshell article on Koch Industries and the billionaire brothers that run it
– Scenes from Occupy Wall Street
– Impressive Gallery of Mountains shot by Jack Brauer
– Copper. The world’s most informative metal
– Baby Pictures of Famous Authors
This needs to be watched full screen in HD!
Thanks for sharing Robin G.!
MARCH TO YOUR OWN DRUMMER THIS WEEKEND!