The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 134
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– Like a Boss’s Boss
– Midget everything
– Galifiniakis with the best entrance ever
– ESPN gets trolled hard
– Space can be cruel and unforgiving
– This is what happens when you put the cables on incorrectly
– Mary Floppins
– Leader of white supremacist gang gets face tats removed
– Mortal enemies
– Doggy still high on meds after vet visit
– Gives me chills
– This pie is delicious
– This is awesome
– Take comfort knowing others see these things too
– Mr. Bean watching an F1 race. But really he could be watching anything…
– Destined to fail
– Quality Halloween trolling
– Look at picture and then read last sentence of the article
– So hood
– 6 Classic songs that were supposed to be jokes. Cracked FTW yet again
– Fascinating gallery of some of the most famous faked photos
– Did you know Hopkins had the shortest lead role ever to win an Oscar, 16 minutes!
– Stunning gallery of landscape photography
– The Code of the Winklevii
– 101 Gadgets That Changed the World (click ‘view thumbnails’ and save yourself an hour)
– Terrific collection of the some of the world’s best subway maps
– Occupy Wall Street: 7 Weeks In
– Did you know AOL still has 3.5 million subscribers?
– Inside the Apocalyptic Soviet Doomsday Machine
Sifter highly recommends Full-screen HD! Thx for sharing Humocracy!
SKY’S THE LIMIT THIS WEEKEND!