The Shirk Report – Volume 229
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Hey! Hey!
– Travis Pastrana ladies and gentlemen
– Suddenly. Dinosaur.
– We love you Roger
– Mind. Blown. By Fortune Cookie.
– Butt Smash vs Leopard smash
– Save of the century
– Finders Keepers
– Good Guy Landlord
– Google Street View. Capturing life as it happens
– New barbershop just opened up in town
– 24 hours of flight paths around the world
– Chinese people spotted with random English words as tattoos | And this was spotted at a hotel in Beijing
– Did you catch that?
– It’s a bit more expensive but worth every penny
– Secret handshakes are getting pretty elaborate these days
– Skydive to slip and slide
– This week in cheeky headlines
– This week in life hacks: Tennis ball amplifier | Power drill scrubber
– Restaurant finds creative way to make best of bad situation
– This bathtub is clear
– Caught red handed
– How the gin and tonic became the British Empire’s secret weapon
– 9 questions about Syria you were too embarrassed to ask
– The Secret World of the Shipping Industry
– The Decline of E-Empires
– The Confidential Memo at the Heart of the Global Financial Crisis
– Why you won’t see or hear the ‘I have a dream’ speech
– The Amazing and Ridiculous Tech From a 30-Year-Old Sears Catalog
– Five Incredible—and Real—Mind-Control Applications
– How to Charge $546 for Six Liters of Saltwater
– How one man turns annoying cold calls into cash
Thanks for sharing C. Wong!
This video was made in 2008
Here Comes the Weekend!