The Shirk Report – Volume 235
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Step right up | Step right down | Okay just stop stepping | Last one I swear
– Hello Ladies
– My shoe!
– Suddenly… wall
– Just a peck
– 4th floor bathroom poll
– Face melting sand sculpture
– Rodney Mullen | Encore
– Your manly, man-quote for the day
– Chubby little squirrel
– Bear vs Cat
– Free Hugs
– Super Nintendo Chalmers | Video reference
– Hammer hands
– 1 for 2
– Elmo don’t care
– Everybody do the baby crawl!
– Nature can be cruel
– That’s what friends are for
– I find this tin highly illogical
– I must go, my people need me
– Fact: Balloons make everything better
– The 100 top things you honestly don’t need to do before you die
– The myth of NASA’s expensive space pens
– Dawn of a revolution: Walter Isaacson (Jobs biography) writes about Bill Gates’ time at Harvard
– Christopher Columbus was awful (but this other guy was not)
– When Wealth Disappears (thx for sharing @SandyGibson!)
– Oops: Azerbaijan released election results before voting had even started
– Who Wants to Be a Russian Billionaire?
– Why Are Hundreds of Harvard Students Studying Ancient Chinese Philosophy?
– You can increase your intelligence: 5 ways to maximize your cognitive potential
– It’s decorative gourd seasons motherf*ckers (warning. profanity)
30 million views since Monday? Have to include because that’s impressive, especially for an ad
Stock Up this Weekend!
Winter is Coming