The Shirk Report – Volume 252
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Heyyyyyyy you guyssssssssss!
– Informative chart shows exact time Broncos fans start to give up
– I find this kangaroo highly intimidating
– When high fives go wrong
– Spotted at a Doctor’s office
– Catch my drift
– Serious monkey business
– Like an employee…. and like a BOSS
– Next level ballin’
– Fancy footwork by Bruno Mars during Superbowl halftime show
– This guy hacked a Happy Meal Mario toy into something glorious
– The voice talent behind your favorite Simpson’s characters
– Step off bro
– This coach is really happy that his team just scored | Obligatory Internet reaction
– An armadillo going into its safe place
– Good guy bus driver accidentally cuts off driver. Apologizes.
– One Fat Cat
– Rob Ford is ticklish
– You are getting sleeeeeeeeeeepy
– Inside a big ship that’s rolling in the waves
– The moment when you don’t recognize the reflection in the mirror is you
– Hop in! No time to explain
– The Ass Pass
– So I make more pancakes by making each one smaller?
– Now that’s love
– Microsoft, Past and Future
– Aaron Sorkin: Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Death Saved 10 Lives
– A message from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers’ Flea regarding the unplugged guitars for their Superbowl performance
– The Dangers of Certainty
– This is what happens when two chatbots try to seduce each other
– Life is a game. This is your strategy guide
– Misunderstanding Orange Juice as a Health Drink
– I didn’t wash my jeans for 7 months—and it’s the Internet’s fault
– What Machines Can’t Do
– Investment Manager Explains Why 99.5% Of Americans Can Never Win
5 VIDEOS + rain
MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH THIS WEEKEND!