The Shirk Report – Volume 291
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– He asked for cold hard cash on his birthday
– Remember last week’s windshield wiper? A challenger arises | last week’s
– Hello there
– Would you care for a leaf?
– Thanks for doing all the leg work sucker!
– Simple but effective
– You are not a number
– Here’s an interesting fellow
– A polymer ball dropped in water
– Never give up!
– This fertility clinic has interesting pens
– The exact moment this dog realized his owner was in the truck behind him
– Look at this tiny little handrail and here’s a very skinny door
– So that’s how mascots eat!
– Friends that grey together stay together. 15 years strong!
– The asteroid belt
– An interesting place for a bird’s nest
– Om nom nom nom
– I must know the events that preceded this
– Blast with care people | Here’s an example of not blasting with care
– Guess where the sun doesn’t shine?
– Hard to tell where one ends and the other begins
– Until next week
– Perils of Perception: A 14 Country Study
– Brunch is for jerks
– The 350,000 Percent Rise of Christopher Wool’s Masterpiece Painting (thx for sharing Kariv O!)
– Alex from Target: The Other Side of Fame
– The Invention of Sliced Bread
– Wikipedia’s Greatest Sex Illustrator Is an Anonymous Legend: Seedfeeder
– Toshiba’s high-tech grow rooms are churning out lettuce that never needs washing
– Why I am teaching a course called “wasting time on the Internet”
– The Truth About Cast Iron Pans: 7 Myths That Need To Go Away
– On Kindness
His friends told him there was a fish on his line
MAY YOUR WEEKEND BE AS INTERESTING AS THIS GUY!