The Shirk Report – Volume 304
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 25 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– It’s time for some awkward handshakes: just let go man | too slow | three’s company | my man Snoop
– Can you imagine?
– This brilliant girl scout set up her cookie stand outside a weed dispensary
– First world problems
– The universal cat trap
– What’s yours is mine: one | two | three | four | five | six | seven
– This couch has a pull out bunk bed
– Come with me if you want to live
– Owner captures the moment his dog realizes they’re going to the vet and not the park
– Heather applied for a job and just got this reply back
– This man’s drinking has come full circle
– Clever dog knows they can’t get to the park if the trunk doesn’t close
– He just realized the modifications made to his Specialized brand helmet
– “Live” flashes on screen at the perfect time
– Loophole found
– Weird Al is the best
– Dad reflexes
– Beaming with pride, deservedly so
– Dog pulls off the rare triple takedown
– Just three beavers
– Just a tortoise eating a bean sprout
– This is what a pregnant guinea pig looks like
– Why Is The Dollar Sign A Letter S?
– Millions of Facebook users have no idea they’re using the internet
– How YouTube changed the world
– A Virtual Walk Through the MoMA’s Henri Matisse “Cut-Outs” Exhibit
– Are We Smart Enough to Control Artificial Intelligence?
– Do the Scandinavians Really Have It All Figured Out?
– How Did Science Come to Only Speak English?
– It’s Hard To Know Where Gluten Sensitivity Stops And The Placebo Effect Begins
– Fast Company’s Annual “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies”
– The Internet in Real Time (thx for sharving Reever!)
HERE’S TO A HAPPY WEEKEND WITH FRIENDS!