10 Simple Packaging Designs That Are Actually Useful
Packaging can be ‘pretty’ but not always practical. An innovative design not only provides information but utility. While slick marketing and bold colors may catch a consumer’s eye, if the packaging itself can improve a user’s experience? That’s memorable.
Here are 10 simple packaging designs that are actually useful.
1. Simple sticker helps you choose the right mango
2. Tearable pizza box turns into plates, and a smaller box for leftovers and more compact storage
3. Edible cookie straw
4. Pasta with serving sizes from 1 – 6
5. Fast food to go
6. A toothpaste tube you can get to the bottom of
7. Popcorn bag that turns into a bowl
8. Butter packet with a lid that spreads
9. Label reacts to ammonia given off by food to tell you if it’s edible or spoiled
10. Coffee lid with all of the fixings