The Shirk Report – Volume 418
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Splice up your life
– Fave stars!
– Thank you Kendall
– Shattering glass with a megaphone
– Get on my level
– Just playfully asserting my dominance
– Can’t wait to use this image in my next Internet argument
– Larry you diabolical
– “I must go my people need me”
– Do it.
– Who built this thing?
– “Hey guys sorry I’m late”
– Denmark don’t play
– I don’t want to project, but I think this eggplant is happy to see me
– This Uber has a Nintendo, a NINTENDO!
– If all ‘Wet Floor’ signs were changed to these the world would be a happier place
– Know this
– Until next week
– Cassini Is Ready to Sacrifice Itself for the Good of the Solar System
– Remember When Popularity Was Cool? Now It’s Just Work.
– It’s a Nice Night for Surfing. Beware of Sharks
– The case for being grumpy at work
– What’s the healthiest way to eat a vegetable?
– How Online Shopping Makes Suckers of Us All
– First Class Face-Off: The Hollywood Reporter Flies the L.A.-NYC Corridor Four Times for 36 Hours Straight
– The Best Exercise for Aging Muscles
– Torching the Modern-Day Library of Alexandria
– Neuralink and the Brain’s Magical Future
Here’s to Weekend Visitors