The Shirk Report – Volume 517
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Think fast
– How does one turn with balls that big?
– I need a word with the teacher that marked this incorrect
– This week in the joys of parenting
– Can’t forget this Dad, dadding to the max
– A big fluffy cat approaches you, WYD?
– You do like this small fluffy cat
– Trippy 3D street art
– On a scale of 1 to hacked, how strong is this politician’s password?
– These are the best windshield wipers ever, prove me wrong
– The sass is included
– If only they could see the energy he brings
– Trash ninjas
– Had me fooled!
– His little scrambly legs are straight out of a cartoon
– Man I could go for one of those right now
– The ending we all deserved
– Until next week
– We’re Optimizing Ourselves to Death
– How Random Can You Be?
– The Last Photos of Kenya’s Elephant Queen
– The Hottest Chat App for Teens Is … Google Docs
– The Smartest Questions to Ask Your Doctor
– The World Wide Web Turns 30 So The Verge Listed Their Favorite Memories from A to Z
– 13 Pictures That Capture the Wonder and Thrill of Archaeology
– Dr. Donald Hopkins helped wipe smallpox from the planet. He won’t rest until he’s done the same for Guinea worm disease.
– The Cold Case Factory
– The Servant Economy
5 VIDEOS + carpet cleaning
HERE’S TO A SLAMMIN’ WEEKEND