The Shirk Report – Volume 530
Apologies for the extreme tardiness today my friends. Last night, the Toronto Raptors won their first ever NBA championship and I haven’t slept. Thank you for your understanding 🙂
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– When you realize the Toronto Raptors have just won their first ever NBA championship
– This guy found a workaround to Apple’s $999 stand
– This dog found a workaround to his owner’s attempt to make him eat slower
– Meanwhile in traffic
– This supermarket wraps produce in banana leaves instead of plastic
– Meanwhile in Hong Kong: Return to sender | Doused
– Westminster, only the dogs are photoshopped out
– The horror
– The betrayal
– The floor is lava
– The turtle is huge
– I panic every time
– Trust the process
– The way these sophomores are shaking hands in their yearbook photo
– This delivery guy is awesome | Ditto
– That’s the power of FroYo
– Until next week
– NASA is opening the space station to commercial business and more private astronauts
– What Would Really Happen if Thanos Erased Half of All Life on Earth?
– How did WeWork’s Adam Neumann turn office space with “community” into a $47 billion company?
– Why The Concorde Is Such a Badass Plane
– The Future of Wearable Tech Is Called a Hearing Aid
– The Untapped Promise of LSD
– Why Your Voice is a Major Battle in Music
– Scientists Find Mystery Mass Under Moon’s Surface
– What’s at the Edge of the Universe?
– What Music Can Never Do (thanks for sharing Matt B)
5 VIDEOS + Kawhi
sorry but I am a die-hard, day one Raptors fan and we just won!
LETS GO RAPTORS!