The Shirk Report – Volume 577
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Absolutely dominated
– Wasn’t expecting that
– Me going out for my weekly walk
– This hit me hard
– Amazon really out here playing with everyone’s emotions
– You sit on a throne of lies!
– Just a good doggo watching himself
– Speaking of doggo
– Legendary tippy taps
– The wind politely letting this ball out
– Whoa check out Dave’s new stick!
– Apparently it’s clap back season at Costco
– YOU TAKE THAT BACK OUTLOOK
– The answer is always yes
– These Beidane tents in Morocco look chill af
– Gordon Ramsay’s son looks ready to destroy my cooking
– This Dad celebrating his kid’s first ever home run
– They both go it figured out
– Until next week
– The Infinite Monkey Theorem Experiment
– What Happens If I Don’t Like Fiona Apple?
– Malaria ‘completely stopped’ by microbe
– Hoping Llamas Will Become Coronavirus Heroes
– A month-long journey into the flavors and traditions of Peru’s favorite food
– The 2020 Pulitzer Prize Winners
– How to Draw in Six Steps
– The world is on lockdown. So where are all the carbon emissions coming from?
– The Big China Short
– To the Driver Who Hit Me and Ran
5 VIDEOS + dance walking
WATCH OUT FOR HORNETS THIS WEEKEND!