The Shirk Report – Volume 617
The Sifter is back on Instagram after a 10-year hiatus. Check it out? https://www.instagram.com/twistedsifter/
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Life ever just kick you in the ass?
– Dude wtf, no fair!
– The courtroom sketch this story deserved
– They did the math
– I miss concerts more than anything
– This Bonsai forest is incredible
– This tumbleweed tornado is incredibly terrifying
– This is just terrifying
– I’m not even mad, that’s amazing
– So how about that Super Bowl?
Big Uber Brain
– The best
– Thanks tips| lol at these leaving my body memes
– Omg I thought that was his eyes for a second
– Here are some puppies to recalibrate
– Ah the old ‘wake up and pretend like you have no idea what happened trick’
– The crispy truth | Always room for improvement
– Who’s with me?
– Until next week
– Bitcoin consumes ‘more electricity than Argentina’
– ‘Office Space’: How Mike Judge Brought Flair and Red Staplers to the World
– The Unlikeliest Pandemic Success Story
– The computers rejecting your job application
– Chessformer is a grid-based puzzle platformer with Chess pieces
– A French Nun Turns 117 After Knocking Down Covid-19
– Earth at a Cute Angle
– The Zoo Economy
– Did the Pandemic Solve One of Sports’ Weirdest Mysteries?
– There Are Two Kinds of Happy People
HAPPY VALENTINE’S YOU LOVELY PEOPLE