The Shirk Report – Volume 622
The Sifter is back on Instagram after a 10-year hiatus. Check it out? https://www.instagram.com/twistedsifter/
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– Got a treat for y’all
– If expectations vs reality were a gif
– Life comes at you fast
– Have you heard of NFTs?
– This week in specialized machines: Carrot harvester
– Wait for it!
– A guide to bottle sizes. Check out the Nabuchadnezzar!
– 10/10 trail sign
– I have a confession
– We’re living in a simulation
– Transport me here
– This guy found a mini wrestling ring at the thrift store. Best purchase ever
– Where does he go?
– “We’re going to make this as painful as possible”
– In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow
– Tell me more son
– Parting words
– Until next week
– I Miss Concerts
– The story behind Albert Einstein’s most iconic photo
– I have one of the most advanced prosthetic arms in the world — and I hate it
– Sperm whales in 19th century shared ship attack information
– 2020 was a literally off-the-charts year
– Casu marzu: The world’s ‘most dangerous’ cheese
– A 25-Year-Old PhD Student Just Convinced Lego to Mass-Produce Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night’ as an Official Toy Kit
– US Incarceration in Real Numbers
– Here’s 10,000 Hours. Don’t Spend It All in One Place.
– Excel Never Dies
5 VIDEOS + childhood
HERE’S TO A DELICIOUS WEEKEND