The Shirk Report – Volume 695
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– There’s a story here
– Warehouse robot climbing shelves
– Ocean or sky?
– World’s first standing double backflip on a tumbling floor
– The work of a 7-year-old tattoo artist
– There are two types of people
– Meteor crater seen from plane flying over Western U.S.
– Hydrate the Bob Ross way
– A first time for everything
– And some parrots in a palm tree
– “Am I a joke to you?”
– When sunflowers get too high and mighty
– The last house?
– Summer weather is weird
– Maybe 2022 version of Titanic disaster
– Cute couple
– Synthetic ring
– Let’s face it
– Until next week
– Garlic Has Greens and You Should Cook With Them
– A Brewery Offered Free Beer for Its Stolen Van: They Got It Back 42 Minutes Later
– Is your smartphone ruining your memory?
– 10 expert-approved kid podcasts to hit play on right now
– She Inspired ‘A League of Their Own.’ At 95, She’s Far From Done.
– Facial recognition works on seals. No, really.
– Tripping Down the Aisle
– Common Misconceptions About OCD
– Worker who was accidentally paid 300 times his salary takes the money and runs
– People Talk About What They Miss About Life Before the Internet
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND