The Friday Shirk Report – July 9, 2010 | Volume 65
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 20 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
- Ever wonder what Michael Scott’s diploma was for in The Office?
- In 10 years you’ll look back and thank me son
- Bear logic is second only to Vulcan logic
- Professional Photobomber. Do not try this at home
- ‘Wash Me’ was so 2001. It’s all about…
- I didn’t even know slices of chocolate cake that big existed
- MetaFlamingo is like a pink voltron
- Do you have CDO?
- Massive Dance Move Fail
- Columbian Bears are Scary Dude
- How to pounce
- Goggles? This guy is Stevie Wonder drunk
- Nature is not all puppies and rainbows
- The wackest shirt ever
- When a writer gets pissed at their editor this happens (thx Case!)
- This is a Smank. And it runs on Smiesel!
- The reason NSX’s were so expensive if because they were submersible
- A modern-day Prometheus
- The douchiest douche that ever douched the douche
- Food Consumption by Families in Different Countries
- The Roads Less Traveled. Beautiful collection of some of the world’s nicest roads
- The Big Picture: Glastonbury Festival 2010
- Deadspin: Lebron James is a C*cksucker (Courtesy of Choptiany)
- Back in the summer of 1962, the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in outer space that created a man-made light show that has never been equaled
- A conversation with God
- Great collection of accidental photography
- Famous People Don’t Care: A short story about Quentin Tarantino
- Solar plane completes historic 24-hour flight
- Street Legal Tron LightCycle for $35,000
- 10 Magnificent Monasteries Around the World
HAVE A BADASS WEEKEND!