The Friday Shirk Report – May 15, 2009 | Volume 5
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find 25 images, 10 articles and 5 videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
– What up now son? This is how we do.
– Emo pigeon
– Manatee Ramirez
– The condo on the right is ridiculous. Every unit has a pool. Great view too…
– This is what happens when you play Guees Who with Jules
– Look into my eyes human
– Never lose you imagination
– So you don’t like them old-time bikes huh?
– Protesting in style
– George Costanza after his candy lineup is ruined: Twiiiiiiiiiix
– After gymnastics class things get wild
– Freeeeeeeedom, 18,000 strong
– Silverback vs Hippo who wins?
Right Crazy place. Right Crazy time.
– Why so serious?
– Damn it was tight in there.
– Abe Lincoln in Escape from L.A. 7
– This isn’t passive aggressive. It’s just plain brilliant.
– Terrier Tate – Officer Linebacker: Jacked Up!
– Telephone poles deserves better signs like this
– 85% of people know you can use stats to prove anything
– Jonathan. Short in stature but big on ideas. Our generation’s Aristotle
– You’re doing it wrong
– Graffiti never lies
– TEH WINNAR! Ingenious sign hack FTW
– 4-foot Jellyfish washes ashore
– DR Nick – “Inflammable means flammable? What a country”
– What’s 10 billion times stronger than steel?
– Of all the things to run into
– The endless photograph. Click for days
– Before radar there were these
– Giorgio Armani’s yacht
– Crack Gardens, Urban
– A stadium made of 230,000 beer cans called the Stadium of Dreams. Regulators. Mount up.
– Remember the dude who gave Maverick the bird in Top Gun when they were………..inverted? Yeah he’s the commander of the space shuttle mission that’s fixing the Hubble telescope.
– Travis Pastrana backflips on a tricycle
– A grown man’s move
– Who needs television when you have cats?
– In case you missed it. This decided the semi-finals in the Champions League this year
– The Greatest Promotional Video Ever by Kenny Powers
May your weekend be long!